Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe off of hillbillyhousewife.com. It is SO easy and versatile! You most likely have all the ingredients you need in your pantry right now! Try the Healthy "Secret" shake to get all the goodness of spinach underneath the disguise of a yummy milkshake!
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups ice water
- 1 1⁄2 cups of dry nonfat dry milk powder
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ice, 1-2 trays (as much as you can spare!!!)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- nonstick cooking spray, second squirt (The original recipe calls for these last two ingredients, though I never really put them in. They ar)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries
chocolate mocha (My FAVE)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, and
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, and a big spoonful
- peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla, and add
- 1 cracked egg
Healthy Secret Spinach Shake
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, and a big handful
- fresh spinach (It tastes just as good! Just try it!!!)
- Place the first four ingredients and ingredients to preferred flavor in the blender.
- Fill the blender the rest of the way with ice and add remaining ingredients.
- Turn on the blender at medium speed and process for about two minutes.
- Fill 2 cups to the top.