- 1 1⁄2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup ground walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 dash garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef, egg, walnuts, blue cheese, parsley, basil, garlic pepper seasoning, and seasoning salt together; form into meatballs.
- Saute meatballs with 3 cloves of minced garlic and olive oil in saucepan.
- Keep turning them as they brown.
- When they're cooked to your satisfaction, lower heat and pour the red wine over.