Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Here is another of my Mom's collection - I hope you enjoy -
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (300 ml) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup realemon brand lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F (325F if using a glass dish).
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, coconut, nuts, sugar, baking powder, and butter. Stir to a crumbly mixture. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and lemon juice.
- Pat 1/2 of crumb mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Spread milk mixture over and sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly before serving.