Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Light, luscious, magic lemon pudding. Very quick and easy to do. Delicious for adults and great fun for the kids to make.
- 100 g self raising flour
- 100 g butter, softened
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon rind, grated
For the sauce
- 75 g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Place the Flour, butter, 100g of sugar, lemon rind and the 2 eggs in a bowl or mixer.
- Mix or hand whisk together, add a little milk if needed, to make a soft dropping consistency. Place in a greased dish.
- Put the juice of a lemon in to a jug and make up to 200ml with boiling water add the sugar and corn flour.
- Now this is the magic part. Gently pour ON TOP of the pudding mixture in the dish.
- Bake for 25 - 35 mins depending on how deep the dish is on Gas mark 5.It will now be golden and firm on the top and the sauce will be on the bottom.
- Serve with Yoghurt or Cream. Enjoy!