Light, luscious, magic lemon pudding. Very quick and easy to do. Delicious for adults and great fun for the kids to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the sauce
- 1Place the Flour, butter, 100g of sugar, lemon rind and the 2 eggs in a bowl or mixer.
- 2Mix or hand whisk together, add a little milk if needed, to make a soft dropping consistency. Place in a greased dish.
- 3Put the juice of a lemon in to a jug and make up to 200ml with boiling water add the sugar and corn flour.
- 4Now this is the magic part. Gently pour ON TOP of the pudding mixture in the dish.
- 5Bake for 25 - 35 mins depending on how deep the dish is on Gas mark 5.It will now be golden and firm on the top and the sauce will be on the bottom.
- 6Serve with Yoghurt or Cream. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Lemon Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.4 mg
- Sodium 214.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: