Recipe by Midwest Maven
This is the easiest chocolate fudge recipe and it's even easier to eat:) Made this for my French class in high school when we had to bring in a french dish and everyone already had crepes and chicken francese lol!
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
I LOVE this fudge, I've never had any luck making this and in the high humidity here in Trinidad was really worried. But it was so easy and by just following the directions exactly I had no trouble and it set up great. A rich, dark, chocality fudge that I used pecans for the nuts. This is going on my Holiday tray and I'm so proud that it turned out so well. Even DH who doesn't care for sweets loved this one.
- 18 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- In a double-boiler melt chocolate.
- Remove from heat and add the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, salt, and nuts. Stir until smooth.
- Turn into wax paper lined 8 inch square pan and chill in fridge.
- Store in cool place in an airtight container.