Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe I use in many others. As a crust for pork chops and chicken... Or as extra oomph in meatballs, meat loaf and hamburgers. Best part is that you can use it for any crackers you like.
- 225 g box crackers (ritz, French onion, veggie thins, Bretons)
- 29.58 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml instant minced onion
- 9.85 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1 egg
- 28.39 ml milk
- 2 pork chops
- 29.58 ml margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- In a food processor blend box of crackers, garlic, dehydrated onions, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk milk and egg together.
- In a medium bowl place about 1 cup cracker mixture.
- Take pork chop and soak in egg mixture, then cover with crackers.
- Repeat previous step to make breaking extra thick and crunchy.
- Place in casserole pan and place gobs of margarine around pork chops.
- Bake for 30 min and enjoy.