Recipe by dream.in.dessert
This recipe I use in many others. As a crust for pork chops and chicken... Or as extra oomph in meatballs, meat loaf and hamburgers. Best part is that you can use it for any crackers you like.
- 1 (225 g) box crackers (ritz, French onion, veggie thins, Bretons)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 2 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- In a food processor blend box of crackers, garlic, dehydrated onions, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk milk and egg together.
- In a medium bowl place about 1 cup cracker mixture.
- Take pork chop and soak in egg mixture, then cover with crackers.
- Repeat previous step to make breaking extra thick and crunchy.
- Place in casserole pan and place gobs of margarine around pork chops.
- Bake for 30 min and enjoy.