1/1 Photo of Magic Cracker Mixture on Breaded Pork Chops
This recipe I use in many others. As a crust for pork chops and chicken... Or as extra oomph in meatballs, meat loaf and hamburgers. Best part is that you can use it for any crackers you like.
My Private Note
Pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- 2In a food processor blend box of crackers, garlic, dehydrated onions, salt and pepper.
- 3In a small bowl whisk milk and egg together.
- 4In a medium bowl place about 1 cup cracker mixture.
- 5Take pork chop and soak in egg mixture, then cover with crackers.
- 6Repeat previous step to make breaking extra thick and crunchy.
- 7Place in casserole pan and place gobs of margarine around pork chops.
- 8Bake for 30 min and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Cracker Mixture on Breaded Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1107.5
- Calories from Fat 553
- Total Fat 61.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 232.4 mg
- Sodium 1847.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 54.7 g