- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 fluid ounces mayonnaise
- 6 ounces backfin crab meat, picked over
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- seafood cocktail sauce (your favourite brand or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow the butter and cream cheese to soften before starting.
- Mix the mayonnaise, butter and cream cheese.
- Do not use a blender, as the mixture will get soupy.
- Add the lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Mix in the crab and onion.
- Chill for at least at least two hours, cover with cocktail sauce.
- Serve with strong crackers such as Triscuits or fresh raw veggies.