Recipe by coconutcream
These are quick, easy, and surprisingly muffin-like muffins! You'd never guess what was in them! If you want more of a muffin consistency, leave out the coconut.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut (2 2/3 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, combine cookie dough and cream cheese; beat until well mixed. Stir in coconut. Spoon dough evenly into paper-lined cups.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups.