1/1 Photo of Magic Cookie Bars or Seven Layer Cookies
These are the best cookie bars ever and they're incredibly easy! You can substitute whatever you like on these also. I overload it with chocolate and white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter chips but skip the nuts. From Eagle Brand.
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahreheit (325 degrees Fahrenheit for a glass dish).
- 2In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; mix well.
- 3Press crumb mixture firmly in the bottom of a 13x9 baking pan.
- 4Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- 5Layer evenly with semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, and nuts.
- 6Press down firmly with a fork.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Cut into bars.
- 10Store leftovers covered.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Cookie Bars or Seven Layer Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2681.2
- Calories from Fat 1508
- Total Fat 167.6 g
- Saturated Fat 91.5 g
- Cholesterol 198.8 mg
- Sodium 1564.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 271.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.0 g
- Sugars 231.1 g
- Protein 44.1 g