These are the best cookie bars ever and they're incredibly easy! You can substitute whatever you like on these also. I overload it with chocolate and white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter chips but skip the nuts. From Eagle Brand.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahreheit (325 degrees Fahrenheit for a glass dish).
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; mix well.
- Press crumb mixture firmly in the bottom of a 13x9 baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer evenly with semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, and nuts.
- Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into bars.
- Store leftovers covered.