Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My grandmother made these for us-I've added the white chocolate chips and sometimes trade those out for butterscotch chips.
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together the first three ingredients and press into a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- In order layer: chocolate chips, coconut, white chocolate chips, pecans and evenly pour over the can of condensed milk.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Cut and chill for 3 hours.
i love these but i used crushed graham crackers for the crust(with melted butter).
These were great! You can use different kinds of nuts or peanut butter chips as well. But they are meant to be a little gooey, if you bake them too long they will become hard like toffee.