- 118.29 ml butter (melted)
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 170.09 g package chocolate chips or 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 99.22 g can coconut or 354.88 ml coconut
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts (any kind)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press into 9 X 13 pan.
- Put condensed milk over crumbs.
- Layer chips, coconut and nuts.
- Place pan in oven and bake @ 350 (325 glass pan) 15-20 minutes until chocolate melts and coconut browns.
- cool and cut into squares.