Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
easy cookie bars
Make and share this Magic Cookie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips or 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can coconut or 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (any kind)
- Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press into 9 X 13 pan.
- Put condensed milk over crumbs.
- Layer chips, coconut and nuts.
- Place pan in oven and bake @ 350 (325 glass pan) 15-20 minutes until chocolate melts and coconut browns.
- cool and cut into squares.