Recipe by Orchard's Finest®
This is THE EAGLE BRAND® best-loved classic - a favorite of kids and adults alike! EAGLE BRAND® is the magic ingredient in this easy cookie bar recipe.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oven to 350°F Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into bars.
- VARIATIONS: SUBSTITUTE chocolate chips or nuts with candy coated pieces, dried cranberries, raisins, mini-marshmallows or butterscotch chips.