These are super easy, super fast to make and they always taste good. You can add nuts or dried fruit or anything you want really. This is how I like them.
- Melt butter and mix in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of an 11x13 pan.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Sprinkle with the coconut.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 20 minutes before cutting.
- I think these are best the second day.