Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are super easy, super fast to make and they always taste good. You can add nuts or dried fruit or anything you want really. This is how I like them.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter and milk chocolate chips (Nestle tollhouse makes a mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- Melt butter and mix in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of an 11x13 pan.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Sprinkle with the coconut.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 20 minutes before cutting.
- I think these are best the second day.
I have made these with plain chocolate chips, and my dad just absolutely went crazy over them!! I also like to add chopped walnuts for a little crunch. I can't wait to try them with the peanut butter-chocolate chips!!! Great recipe! ~Manda
Actually, when making these using Carnation brand condensed milk, I noticed they have this recipe on the inside of their label. Anyways, they say to press down on everything when you have it all layered, assuming you put the milk on the bottom. This helps to make things stay together better. Also, I used a pyrex dish, and I put the temp. on 325 for 20 mins. and then 350 for 5. This helped to cut down on the burning and crisping on the edges of the pan.
love these! cook them all the time:)