Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy and delicious, even to people who don't usually like coconut.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 ( 325 for glass dish).
- In 13x9 baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinlke crumbs over butter.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients and press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and cut into bar. Store lightly covered at room temperature.