Easy and delicious, even to people who don't usually like coconut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 ( 325 for glass dish).
- 2In 13x9 baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- 3Sprinlke crumbs over butter.
- 4Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumbs.
- 5Top with remaining ingredients and press down firmly.
- 6Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Cool and cut into bar. Store lightly covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 94.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g