Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is our variation of a yummy treat!
Make and share this Magic Cookie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- In a 9x13 pan, evenly distribute the ingredients in the order listed, one at a time.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes Cool 15 mins and cut into bars.
I make this recipe every year! Everyone likes these rich little bars. We substitute pecans for the walnuts.
These are great! Delicious & easy. I used both lowfat graham crackers & sweetened condensed milk and they were wonderful. Thanks for the post!