Prep 10 mins
Cook 27 mins
Easy and delicious. From the Land O Lakes collection.
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed vanilla wafers or 2 1⁄2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped salted peanuts or 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Stir together vanilla wafers, melted butter and vanilla.
- Press onto bottom of greased and floured 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips over top.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over top; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 27 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool. Cut into bars.
- Store, covered, in refrigerator.