Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes from a local cookbook
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 (6 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter and sprinkle crumbs on top.
- Mix and press into 8 inch pan.
- Pour condensed milk over crumbs.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, coconut and then nuts.
- Press down firmly.
- Bake 25-30 mins til lightly browned.
- Cool well before cutting.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.