Recipe by Blue_feb
To Die For !!
Top Review by sprue
i added butterscotch and walnuts along with the chocolate chips. the base was more cakey than i was expecting or wanting. . i added some vanilla to it. 25-30 min is way too long to cook, i took mine out after 21 minutes and they were overdone and dry. i would say bake for only 15-20 min. good hot out of the oven with icecream!
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups digestive cookie crumbs
- 170 g Nestle sweetened condensed milk (plain)
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter, condensed milk and egg until well blended.
- Add cookie crumbs to mixture, blending well.
- Pour mixture into 13x9 inch square baking pan.
- Spread crumb mixture into pan WITHOUT PRESSING DOWN.
- Once crumb mixture is evenly spread, sprinkle chocolate chips all over.
- Press down with fork.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cool, cut into slices, and ENJOY!