Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This coleslaw is "magic" because it tastes like the high calorie version but isn't. I originally got this from a Weight Watcher friendly site and tweaked it until I got the taste I wanted. It really is good, keeps well, and has only 1 W.W. point.
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 (1 g) packages Equal sugar substitute or 2 (1 g) packagessimilar artificial sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 (11 ounce) packages coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup finely minced onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- In a large bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together with a wire whisk.
- Whisk in 1/4 cup water.
- Combine the coleslaw ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over the coleslaw mix and toss well to combine.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
This came out really nice. I kind of collect cole slaw recipes and enjoyed this. It wasn't too dry or too runny. Thanks!
This is outstanding, we rate it as our favorite cole Slaw. Leslie, thank you for sharing.