Light, sticky, chocolate pudding. Very quick and easy to do. Delicious for adults and great fun for the kids to make. Put the sauce on top and when it is baked it becomes a sweet sticky sauce underneath, MAGIC!
- Place the Flour, butter, 100g of sugar, cocoa powder and the 2 eggs in a bowl or mixer.
- Mix or hand whisk together, add a little milk if needed, to make a soft dropping consistency. Place in a greased dish.
- Put the cocoa powder in to a jug and make up to 200ml with boiling water add the sugar and corn flour.
- Now this is the magic part. Gently pour ON TOP of the pudding mixture in the dish.
- Bake for 25 - 35 mins depending on how deep the dish is on Gas mark 5.It will now firm on the top and the sauce will be on the bottom.
- Serve with Custard or Cream. Enjoy!
Yummy! I made an account just to comment on this recipe. I used to buy a similar product from the supermarket. Never again. If I knew I could make an even more delicious pudding from just a few ingredients always in the pantry, I would never have bothered. With ice cream, divine.
That was a great recipe! Really quick and turned out very tasty. At first I first I thought the magic wouldn't work- but it did. Perfect for kids! Thanks!