Recipe by Kate the Magnificent
This is great for chocolate sundaes or to make rich chocolate milk. It also is a great chocolate dip for cookies, and you can also use it as icing for brownies. It can be heated to be liquid and cooled to become thickened like icing.
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons skim milk
- 5 tablespoons nestle cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sifted flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sugar, cocoa, and milk together in a small saucepan on low heat until it is combined.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Now lower the heat and stir in the butter completely.
- Add the sifted flour and stir it until it is mostly combined with the chocolate, on low heat.
- Return the mixture to a boil and boil it while stirring it for about 10 seconds more.
- Turn off the heat and put the saucepan full of chocolate onto a large bowl of ice to cool it before you pour it into tupperware for storage, pour it over ice cream as hot fudge sauce, or pour it into a cup of milk to make a great cup of chocolate milk.