1/1 Photo of Magic Chocolate Milk Shakes ( Wendy's Frosty Copycat )
No Ice Cream needed for this delicious Wendy's Mock Frosty! When we're in need for something sweet and don't have ice cream I break out the blender for this treat! BTW this really is very similar to the Wendy's Frosty.
My Private Note
12 oz s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all of the ingredients into the blender, including the oil and the non-stick spray.
- 2Use less water for thicker milk shakes and more water for shakes that are easy on the blender motor. The blender should be about 3/4's full.
- 3Place the lid on. Process for a full 2 minutes. Pour into cups and serve.
- 5Add 1 tablespoon of instant coffee for a mocha shake.
- 6Add 1 very ripe banana for a chocolate banana shake.
- 7Add a big spoonful of peanut butter for a decandent Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake.
- 8Add a few broken red and white candy mints for a refreshing Chocolate Mint shake.
- 9To make a vanilla Milk Shake, omit the cocoa powder, reduce the sugar to 1/2 cup and add 1 Tablespoon (yes a full tablespoon) of vanilla flavoring. For a french vanilla milk shake crack in an egg too.
- 10*** Splenda can be used in this recipe. It is measure for measure.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Chocolate Milk Shakes ( Wendy's Frosty Copycat )
Serving Size: 1 (1088 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 247.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 56.9 g
- Protein 17.3 g