No Ice Cream needed for this delicious Wendy's Mock Frosty! When we're in need for something sweet and don't have ice cream I break out the blender for this treat! BTW this really is very similar to the Wendy's Frosty.
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender, including the oil and the non-stick spray.
- Use less water for thicker milk shakes and more water for shakes that are easy on the blender motor. The blender should be about 3/4's full.
- Place the lid on. Process for a full 2 minutes. Pour into cups and serve.
- Add 1 tablespoon of instant coffee for a mocha shake.
- Add 1 very ripe banana for a chocolate banana shake.
- Add a big spoonful of peanut butter for a decandent Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake.
- Add a few broken red and white candy mints for a refreshing Chocolate Mint shake.
- To make a vanilla Milk Shake, omit the cocoa powder, reduce the sugar to 1/2 cup and add 1 Tablespoon (yes a full tablespoon) of vanilla flavoring. For a french vanilla milk shake crack in an egg too.
- *** Splenda can be used in this recipe. It is measure for measure.