Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I took the idea from something I saw on TV and gave it my own twist. Yummy antipasto, baby boccocini and chicken in one package. I've used thighs because i think breasts will get a bit dry. Because of the strong flavours in the filling, I usually serve with a light salad.
- 4 chicken thigh fillets (skin off and flattened)
- 200 g antipasto mix
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 bocconcini, sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- string or toothpick
- Preheat oven 180°C fan forced.
- Grease baking tray/dish with olive oil.
- Place slice of prosciutto on one 1/2 of each chicken thigh.
- Follow with antipasto mix and sliced baby boccocini.
- Roll into parcels and tie with string.
- Roll each parcel in egg then cover in breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Place in oven dish and bake for approx 25 minutes.