1/1 Photo of Magic Chicken Noodle Soup
My husband's favorite -- he asked what I made it with and I said magic. He said well keep a bottle of that around! I use a rotisseire chicken for the chicken!
My Private Note
pot of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups sliced carrots (into round coins)
- 1 1/4 cups diced celery
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 3/4 cup corn (fresh or frozen ( NOT canned)
- 2 (32 ounce) boxes chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 6 -8 ounces egg noodles
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (not canned!!!)
- 1In a large soup put melt butter over high heat add onions, carrots and celery. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Saute over high heat until slightly softened (constantly checkto make sure veggies aren't burning), about five to eight minutes.
- 3Add corn, broth and all seasonings. Stir and bring to a boil.
- 4Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are almost done.
- 5Add in chicken and continue to cook until egg noodles are done and chicken is heated through.
- 6Serve alone or as we like it with grilled cheese sandwiches!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 1234.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 18.8 g