1/1 Photo of Magic Chicken Noodle Soup
My husband's favorite -- he asked what I made it with and I said magic. He said well keep a bottle of that around! I use a rotisseire chicken for the chicken!
My Private Note
pot of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups sliced carrots (into round coins)
- 1 1/4 cups diced celery
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 3/4 cup corn (fresh or frozen ( NOT canned)
- 2 (32 ounce) boxes chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 6 -8 ounces egg noodles
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (not canned!!!)
- 1In a large soup put melt butter over high heat add onions, carrots and celery. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Saute over high heat until slightly softened (constantly checkto make sure veggies aren't burning), about five to eight minutes.
- 3Add corn, broth and all seasonings. Stir and bring to a boil.
- 4Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are almost done.
- 5Add in chicken and continue to cook until egg noodles are done and chicken is heated through.
- 6Serve alone or as we like it with grilled cheese sandwiches!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 1234.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 18.8 g