Took some leftovers I had and muttered to myself, huh, burritos sound good for dinner. This is what I ended up with. Note my references to recipes that I suggest for these burritos, but you can certainly use your own favorite fillings. If tortillas could fly....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2All ingredients should be at room temperature. Drizzle lemon juice on the avocado to halt oxidation.
- 3Divide the ingredients evenly between the 6 tortillas. (For spicier version, add the optional minced jalapeno or serve on the side).
- 4Fold up burrito style. Serve lemon slices on the side.
- 5Enjoy. Eat. May Genie of the Blue Lamp grant all your wishes!
- 6Note that ingredient amounts/yield are estimated.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Carpet Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (1310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.5
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 640.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: