Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Took some leftovers I had and muttered to myself, huh, burritos sound good for dinner. This is what I ended up with. Note my references to recipes that I suggest for these burritos, but you can certainly use your own favorite fillings. If tortillas could fly....
- NOTE: May I suggest recipe #55617 for the saffron rice and recipe #135053 for the tabbouleh salad?.
- All ingredients should be at room temperature. Drizzle lemon juice on the avocado to halt oxidation.
- Divide the ingredients evenly between the 6 tortillas. (For spicier version, add the optional minced jalapeno or serve on the side).
- Fold up burrito style. Serve lemon slices on the side.
- Enjoy. Eat. May Genie of the Blue Lamp grant all your wishes!
- Note that ingredient amounts/yield are estimated.