Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from my mother-in-law that I never met, a relative gave it to me & said Florance was a good baker!It's a very old recipe-- Nice & easy & very good!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix (Duncan Hines)
- 2 -3 eggs (what package calls for)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (what package calls for)
- water (what package calls for)
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Beat together the 1 lb. Ricotta cheese, 3 eggs,1 cup sugar, and 2 tsp vanilla.
- Pour over cake top.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- When baked, the cheese mixture will now be on the bottom-surprise!
- Cool --- sprinkle with powdered sugar.