Recipe by marisa.c.sanderson
I am always in a hurry in the morning and get tired of the same old granola bar on-the-go. This smoothie is really yummy, filling and good for you! I have tried making a triple berry one (with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries), but I like this one the best! I use 2 spoonfulls of yougurt and a splash of the milk and usually 1 small spoonful of splenda 9it wouldn't let me write that down below)
- 1⁄2 large banana
- 4 large fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low-fat milk or 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 -5 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Throw all the ingredients into the large bullet container (adding the ice last, so it's the closest to the blade) then blend.
- I shake the magic bullet while the smoothie is going to make sure i crush all the ice.
- I usually just put that top on it and take it to work with me.