Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Magic Bullet Cookbook. Posted in response to a request on the forum. The quantity is an estimate. The book doesn't give the servings but measuring with water, the small cup holds about 1-1/4 cups.
- Scoop out avocado meat, discarding the pit. Place in the short cup.
- Place the remaining ingredients, in the order they are listed, into the short cup. Your may need to cut up the tomatoes to make them fit.
- Twist on the cross blade and place the cup onto the power base.
- Give it 3-4 quick pulses until all the ingredients are chopped and blended.
- Make sure to apply a bit of counter-clockwise pressure to the cup to keep it from locking on. And you may need to use the tap technique to make sure everything gets completely chopped.
- Tastes best chilled.
Wonderful fresh taste. I love my Magic Bullet and have never had anything take more than a few seconds to chop/mix. Even ice. Thanks for posting the recipe here for safe keeping.
This tasted yummy, but it took forever to chop...I stopped it four times to stir things up...I even added more lemon juice!???