Recipe by marisk
This is from the Magic Bullet Cookbook. Posted in response to a request on the forum. The quantity is an estimate. The book doesn't give the servings but measuring with water, the small cup holds about 1-1/4 cups.
Top Review by Kit_Kat
Wonderful fresh taste. I love my Magic Bullet and have never had anything take more than a few seconds to chop/mix. Even ice. Thanks for posting the recipe here for safe keeping.
- 2 avocados
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 dash fresh lemon juice (1 squeeze) (optional) or 1 dash fresh lime juice (1 squeeze) (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 4 -6 cherry tomatoes (1/4 cup)
- 1 -2 sprig fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 of a jalapeno pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop out avocado meat, discarding the pit. Place in the short cup.
- Place the remaining ingredients, in the order they are listed, into the short cup. Your may need to cut up the tomatoes to make them fit.
- Twist on the cross blade and place the cup onto the power base.
- Give it 3-4 quick pulses until all the ingredients are chopped and blended.
- Make sure to apply a bit of counter-clockwise pressure to the cup to keep it from locking on. And you may need to use the tap technique to make sure everything gets completely chopped.
- Tastes best chilled.