1/1 Photo of Magic Bullet Spaghetti Sauce (Marinara)
This recipe for Im"meat"iate Spaghetti Sauce (Marinara)is posted from the Magic Bullet manual for a photo demo in the Kitchen & Gadgets Forum here on Food.com. I have abbreviated the instructions slightly for clarity. Note that this recipe calls for RAW meat. It's then cooked with the sauce in the microwave, but pre-cooking the meat in the Bullet cup and then proceeding with the recipe is also acceptable. Be sure to reduce the cooking time though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 10 -12 cherry tomatoes (or 1 regular tomato, quartered)
- 1 white pearl onion (or 1/4 cup chopped regular onion)
- 2 tablespoons red wine (optional, replace with broth or water if desired)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs basil
- 1/4 cup ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 pinch italian seasoning (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1Start boiling water for pasta and cook per package directions.
- 2Add all sauce ingredients in the order listed, to the TALL CUP and twist on the CROSS BLADE.
- 3Place the cup on the Magic Bullet machine and press down on the cup for one second, then release pressure. Pause to let the ingredients settle, then quickly pulse again.
- 4Repeat pulsing technique until you've reached a good consistency.
- 5Twist off the cross blade and twist on the large-holed SHAKER/Steamer Top.
- 6Place the cup in the microwave and cook on high for 8-10 minutes, or until the meat is cooked. Microwaves vary, so check the mixture at about 7 minutes. If it starts to look dry, use an oven mitt to remove the cup from the microwave, stir the mixture and add a little more wine or water. Return to microwave to finish cooking.
- 7Serve over hot pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Bullet Spaghetti Sauce (Marinara)
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 251.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 22.5 g