Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Magic Bullet cookbook.
- Add all ingredients, in the order they appear, to the tall cup (or party mug).
- Mix until smooth.
- If you want to thin your shake, add more milk and blend a little more.
- If you want to make a large batch, double or triple the ingredients and use the Magic Bullet blender.
- BLUEBERRY - leave out the chocolate and add a handfull of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- STRAWBERRY - add a handful of fresh or frozen strawberries.
- CHOCOLATE MONSTER - use chocolate ice cream and add your favorite bite-size candy bar.
- MIMI'S CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE MINT - add 1/4 of a chocolate bar and two starlight mint candies.
- BULLET BLIZZARD - add tiny colored chocolate candies to the milkshake recipe.
- NORTH POLE - add a mint patty to the regular milkshake recipe.
I don't know how you get a 6 second milkshake, we cannot get it to even pull the ice cream down, no different than our blender, taking it back
Very good. We made both strawberry and raspberry milkshakes. It does take quite a bit longer than the 6 seconds. And tastes great!!!