Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Magic Bullet cookbook.
Make and share this Magic Bullet Six-Second Milkshake recipe from Food.com.
- Add all ingredients, in the order they appear, to the tall cup (or party mug).
- Mix until smooth.
- If you want to thin your shake, add more milk and blend a little more.
- If you want to make a large batch, double or triple the ingredients and use the Magic Bullet blender.
- BLUEBERRY - leave out the chocolate and add a handfull of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- STRAWBERRY - add a handful of fresh or frozen strawberries.
- CHOCOLATE MONSTER - use chocolate ice cream and add your favorite bite-size candy bar.
- MIMI'S CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE MINT - add 1/4 of a chocolate bar and two starlight mint candies.
- BULLET BLIZZARD - add tiny colored chocolate candies to the milkshake recipe.
- NORTH POLE - add a mint patty to the regular milkshake recipe.
Very good. We made both strawberry and raspberry milkshakes. It does take quite a bit longer than the 6 seconds. And tastes great!!!