Recipe by **Tinkerbell**
This recipe is posted from the Magic Bullet manual for a demo in the Kitchen Gadgets and Appliances forum here at Food.com. It's super simple and makes a great tasting salad for two. If you want to make a larger recipe, double the ingredients and use the blender attachment instead of the short cup. I did find it took me slightly longer than 6 seconds, and in the future I'll chop the apple and nuts a little smaller to speed it up. I also like dried cranberries in my chicken salad, so I hand-stir about 2 Tablespoons of Craisins into the mixture after I'm done pulsing.
- 1⁄4 cup apple, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons walnuts (I use pecans due to allergies)
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise (I used about 3 Tablespoons)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the ingredients to the SHORT CUP, in the order they are listed, and twist on the CROSS BLADE.
- Put the cup on the Magic Bullet power base and press down to start the motor. Release pressure immediately, pause and let the ingredients settle. You can also tap the cup on the counter top to redistribute the ingredients and move larger pieces closer to the blades.
- Repeat the pulse technique until you've reached the desired consistency.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce or between two slices of bread.