Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and simple pesto. From the magic bullet cookbook. Use as a base and try differnt combinations such as toasting the pine nuts or subbing spinach or watercress for the basil
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 g vegetarian parmesan cheese
- Place everything in the tall cup and fit the cross blade.
- Process to a grainy paste.
- Fit the steamer lid and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir the sauce through cooked pasta.