Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Magic Bullet cookbook. Please do not serve to a minor if adding the whiskey. Timing does not include coffee brewing time.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- strong hot coffee
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3 fluid ounces Irish whiskey (optional)
- Grind your own coffee beans using the flat blade. The finer the grind, the stronger the coffee -- the brew your coffee.
- Add the orange juice and the lemon juice in the tall cup, then fill the rest of the cup with coffee.
- Add whipping cream to the short cup and blend with the flat blade for about 5 seconds.
- Pour the coffee mixture into 2 coffee cups, add whiskey (optional) and top with whipped cream.