Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Magic Bullet cookbook.
- 2 cups coffee
- 2 -3 tablespoons chocolate syrup (or cocoa powder)
- 2 cups milk (or half-n-half)
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups ice
- Brew a pot of coffee (or use leftover coffee).
- Fill the tall cup with ice.
- Add the chocolate syrup, milk, sugar then fill the cup to the top with coffee and mix with the cross blade until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 2 coffee cups.
- Top with whipping cream.
The problem is that the ice, coffee and milk cannot all fit in the tall bullet container. You need to scale it down so that it fits.