Adapted from Susan #2's 'Lynn's Famous Gazpacho' for the Magic Bullet Blender.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 medium cucumber, peeled
- 1 medium tomato (about a cup)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon yogurt (optional) or 1 tablespoon sour cream (optional)
- 1 pinch celery salt or 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch cilantro (garnish)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1First -- Add tomato, garlic, lemon juice, garlic salt, olive oil, and 1/2 of the cucumber and water to the Tall Cup.
- 2And -- Twist on the Cross Blade and puree the ingredients until you have a smooth soup-like consistency.
- 3Next -- Open cup and pour into a container.
- 4Then -- Dice the remainder of the cucumber. Stir the cucumber and yogurt into the container.
- 5Cover and chill overnight or for at least one hour. To serve, garnish soup with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Bullet Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper