Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Makes a good basic egg salad. Spice it up with some mustard or sweet pickle relish
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 spring onions, whites only
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- Break up celery and remove as much string as possible.
- Place all ingredients in short cup in the order above and add the cross blade.
- Pulse the bullet (by tapping firmly) until the desired consistency is reached.
Very tasty but it did need some salt and pepper. It was a little hard to make in the bullet as it stuck to the sides. Even though it looked like I had a mess on my hands it cleaned up real easy. Just add a dab of soap and fill with water.