Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Magic Bullet cookbook
Make and share this Magic Bullet Energy Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 slices watermelon (about 6 inches long)
- 2 slices fresh pineapple (about 6 inches long)
- 1 beet
- 1⁄4 cup fresh spinach
- 3 -4 broccoli florets
- Make sure your ingredients are sized to fit into to pop top of the blender lid.
- Put the Bullet into lock on mode.
- Add the ingredients into the extractor in the order they are listed, using the plunger to push the ingredients in to the blade.
- When it's ready, pour the juice into a glass over ice (keep the lid on the blender while pouring).