Recipe by **Tinkerbell**
This recipe is posted from the Magic Bullet manual for a demo posted in the Kitchen Gadgets forum here on Food.com. It's your basic rum-based daiquiri but at the end of the directions I've included their other flavor variations. I combined two of them to make a Strawberry Diva Daiquiri (shown in photo).
- 4 ounces daiquiri mix (I used strawberry flavored)
- 2 ounces light rum (I used all coconut)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a PARTY MUG with ice.
- Pour in the daiquiri mix and rum.
- Twist on the CROSS BLADE and place the mug onto the power base.
- Blend on LOCK or pulse until smooth.
- Twist off the blade and twist on a comfort lip ring. Enjoy!
- Strawberry Daiquiri - add a handful of fresh or frozen strawberries before blending.
- Diva Daiquiri - add 1oz. coconut rum before blending.
- Purple Haze - add 1/2 oz. Blue Curacao before blending.
- Derby Daiquiri - add 2 Tbls. fresh orange juice before blending.