Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Magic Bullet cookbook. Steam time is not included in the time.
- Place ingredients in the short cup.
- Twist on a shaker/steamer top and steam the carrots until tender -in microwave.
- PLEASE BE CAREFUL, THE CUP AND CONTENTS WILL BE HOT!
- DO NOT ATTACH BLADE UNTIL DONE MICROWAVING.
- Strain off most of the extra water - the more water you keep, the thinner the consistency.
- For younger babies, keep a tablespoon or so of water.
- For bigger kids, drain almost all of the water -- you can always add more to thin it out.
- Twist on the cross blade and blend until you've achieved a smooth puree.
- Let cool before serving.