Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
a friend gave me this recipe, so easy to make and tasty!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 10 ounces coconut flakes
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs together on bottom of 9x13 inch pan.
- Add chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips, and then spread coconut flakes over the top.
- Pour sweetend condensed milk over top.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.
These were WONDERFUL!!! my kids ate them SOOOO fast!! I made them a week later and brought them to work - they ate them even faster! Thanks for the recipe!!