Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The first time I tried these, I knew I had to have the recipe. They are addicting, so be warned!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (any)
- 2 cups chocolate chips or 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt butter in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly in butter.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over graham crackers.
- Layer remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool in pan and cut into bars.
Absolutely spectacular! Super easy to throw together and the taste is DYNOmite. Only problem I had was getting the chocolate chips to set up after I took them out of the oven. The next morning they were still soft and sticky. Finally put the pan in the fridge and once they set up, I was able to cut them and put them away. Thanks Gianna, this is going to be a standby.
These bars are delicious I made a batch and brought them to work for all to sample there were none left on the break table.. I have even decided to add more calories to this recipe.. by melting carmel pieces.. and drizzling it over the choc..chips on th bottom layer.. but there great the way they are..
Just like Mom made! I always include these on our cookie trays.They are very popular with folks.