Recipe by Tish
From "Peace, Love and Barbecue" Cookbook. To make it a little more hot and spicy, increase the mustard powder and black pepper to 1/4 cup each. Mix all ingredients and store in a tightly covered container. You'll want to keep some in a shaker next to the grill or stove. Keeps indefinitely but won't last long
- 1⁄2 cup paprika
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt, finely ground
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup garlic granules
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
- Mix all together.
- Put in a tightly covered container -- but put some in a shaker.
- Shake on your meat and vegetables to taste.