Recipe by KelBel
My mom used to make this all the time growing up. It is a very moist and flavorful apple cake. She would double the recipe and bake in a 9x13 pan for 50 minutes.
- 59.14 ml Butter Flavor Crisco
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 354.88 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml peeled and chopped apples
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add oil and eggs, mix together well.
- Stir baking powder, cinnamon, and salt into the flour; add to wet mixture.
- Stir in apples and vanilla extract.
- Pour into 9 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with sugar and/or cinnamon if desired.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.