Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Grandmother, Maggie, was a marvelous chef. Simple, but good, was her ideal dish. This is one of her signature recipes.
- 1 box black cherry Jell-O
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- angel food cake, sliced
- Mix Jello with 1 cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water.
- Let set until the consistency of egg whites.
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff.
- Fold the whipped cream into the Jello; also.
- Fold in the pineapple with juice, and pecans.
- Return to refrigerator to let set.
- Serve on angel food cake slices.