Miss Annie's Note:
My Grandmother, Maggie, was a marvelous chef. Simple, but good, was her ideal dish. This is one of her signature recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Jello with 1 cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water.
- 2Let set until the consistency of egg whites.
- 3Beat the whipping cream until stiff.
- 4Fold the whipped cream into the Jello; also.
- 5Fold in the pineapple with juice, and pecans.
- 6Return to refrigerator to let set.
- 7Serve on angel food cake slices.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maggie's Heavenly Hash
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.4
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black cherry Jell-O