Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A hit from Maggie Cream Cheese, smoked turkey,smoked ham and beef. Great for work potlucks.
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (if using 5 packages cream cheese, use 3 packages of meats)
- 2 (2 ounce) packagesbudding smoked turkey
- 2 (2 ounce) packagesbudding smoked ham
- 2 (2 ounce) packagesbudding beef
- 2 ounces Worcestershire sauce (depends on quanities of meats & cheese)
- 3 -4 bunches green onions (only the green part)
- First empty cream cheese into BIG bowl, then shake Worcestershire sauce, let soak inches.
- Chop turkey, ham & beef, one at a time in small food processor or hand chop and add to.
- Cream cheese - mix in with cream cheese as you chop each different meat.
- The green onions, I chop last because they are messy and then add to cream cheese. Then mix really, really, really, well and form into "CHEESE BALL" Add more Worcestershire at the end, if you like….
- "Note: 1 package of meat = 2 oz, if you want to change to deli select thin slice, 1 package = 5 oz or 6 oz".